Wednesday 18 June 2008

Didn't we do well?


This blog isn't about my work. First off, I've heard tales of too-candid blogs resulting in disciplinary action, sackings, and (if you're a bit high-profile) possible exposes in the press. And secondly, I really like my job and the people I work with - and that isn't interesting fodder for blog posts.

But my night last night was work related, and a jolly good time was had. After an abortive start, I managed to crack on with a decent day's work - and was able to make an early exit to head down to a press launch in Soho that the team had organised for one of our clients. Lovely venue and all went swimmingly. Managed to meet some new people, see some old people (old aquantances, rather than aged ones) while documenting the night's proceedings on my shiny new cameraphone.

Here's how it went down. I'm the one in the green top (in close proximity to the wine glass - just out of shot). The others are my work-pals (heck, life pals actually) Cami and Sam and Amy.




No comments: