Tuesday 6 January 2009

Blah blah blah

I suppose, in order to write a decent blog, with interested readers, you've got to have some decent things to say. Actually - I don't suppose, I know. Because I've got nothing decent to say, and this post is boring the arse off me - let alone my four (count em) loyal readers.

Have spent the last day mainly being very annoyed about very arbitrary things. Things, which really - in the midst of a recession - shouldn't be on my mind. However - let's run through them:

1. People who think they can post something profound on a Twitter update. Yup, it's a great tool for keeping up with pals, sharing links and shooting the breeze. But discussing Obama's lack of response to the crisis in Israel. Not in 140 characters you don't.

2. The death of romance. It is MUCH less romantic if someone says 'I luv u' than 'I love you'. Don't use text language for emotional sentiments, gentlemen. Don't even use text.Face to face - or what's wrong with a letter? And flowers, please. (This one isn't from personal experience luckily. My boy is very good).

3. Rory McGrath. Irritating voice - irritating man. Ruins that Grumpy old Men show.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like Rory McGrath (is that the right spelling?). He is the one with the curly hair right? He knows a fuck load of latin....I like that in a man.