Tuesday 7 April 2009

Lazy post

Thanks Em and Katy for this. I bring you Cath-ology:

1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
Does mayonnaise count? No? Does cheese count? No. Balsamic, then
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Aurora in Soho - romantic memories of dates with the boy
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?
wagamama's chicken itame. Spicy noodly goodness
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Anchovy, chillis and parma ham
5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Strawberry jam - answers are getting boring now
6) How many televisions are in your house?
4. We only have two bedrooms, I realise we don't need 4 TVs. Only 3 Sky boxes, though. Positively restrained.
7) What color cell phone do you have?
Black
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right, although I smoke with my left hand which I'm sure makes me almost ambidextrous.
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
The old TV out, the new TV in. Well I watched the boy lift it - I don't get much excercise
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Maud. I love that name.
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I love hot sauce, but probably not a whole bottle.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None. I favour a heel
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year?
To persuade the boy that we should get a puppy
17) Last person you talked to?
Sam, about his brush with fame
18) Last person you hugged?
The boy, this morning. I was hungover and needed a hug.
19) Favorite Season?
Winter. Warm jumpers, open fires, mince pies and mulled wine.
20) Favorite Holiday?
Italian jaunt with the man
21) Favorite day of the week?
Friday
22) Favorite Month?
God this survey's getting long
23) First place you went this morning?
And boring
24) What's the last movie you saw?
Oh that's more like it. Had a good movie weekend this weekend - saw Changeling (great) Quantam of Solace (OK) and Body of Lies (workmanlike Scott, rather than brilliant Scott)
25) Do you smile often?
Will this pleasure never end?
26) Do you always answer your phone?
No.
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone who's looking for the last person that owned my work phone. Am getting a lot of that lately.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my green/grey eyes. I'll keep em
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
God. This is duuullll...
30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Nope
31) Favorite Christmas song?
Clearly it's the Pogues. Is there any other answer?
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
I want a locket. I was inspired by Peggy off Eastenders. She's a legend, that Peggy.
33) Can you do push ups?
Not a chance
34) Can you do chin ups?
And again
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited
36) Do you have any saved texts?
Yep, some cute ones
37) Ever in a car wreck?
I'm a terrible driver. I've written off three cars (one as I was leaving the garage). But never a serious crash.
38) Do you have an accent?
Somerset when drunk
39) What is the last song to make you cry?
I don't cry at songs. Movies, yup, songs no.
40) Plans tonight?
Kareoke. Great.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No - thank goodness.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
A pint and a burger in the pub, a book, milk
43) Have you ever been given roses?
Yup - and never get tired of them
44) Current hate right now?
Exclamation marks. If it's not hillariously funny, or pant-wettingly exciting, a full stop will do
45) Met someone who changed your life?
Sure. Many in lots of little ways
46) How did you bring in the New Year?
First new year ever that I spent just me and the man. Loved it.
47) What song represents you?
No idea. I've got a brand new combine harvester, by the wurzles?
48) Name three people who might complete this?
Sarah, Sam - that's probably it
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Three more days til my holiday (!)

No comments: