Thursday 12 June 2008

Not another blog...

I'm not exactly famed for my ability to keep up a blog. I've tried to write a work one and a personal one before - and they've never made it past about 5 posts. One didn't even make it past finding a title. What I am famed for, though, is my ability to drink a lot of white wine. So it's after a lovely night in Angel, sitting in the fading evening sunshine and drinking wine with a friend, that I'm inspired to try again. Seems like a good distraction technique until the hangover clears, or until I can head out for some wine-absorbing chips at lunch.

Can't promise that this one will be any different, and even if it is, it's unlikely to be particularly interesting. But shall give it a whirl in the interests of having something to look back at when I'm old and settled and want to reminisce about the wine years.

Did I mention wine too much?

No comments: