I am back from an amazing break in Rome, to see one of my best pals get married. More about that later. Whilst I tend to avoid memes, this one made me laugh - and I'm feeling to lazy to post properly. Do give it a go.
1. My uncle once: held his breath so long that he went blue, and passed out. Clever family, mine.
2. Never in my life: have I found more than one way to skin a cat. Nor would I want to.
3. When I was five: I showed my knickers to all the boys. I've since developed more restraint.
4. High school was: in most part not worth remembering.
5. I will never forget: first meeting my man (aww).
6. Once I met: A girl with even larger feet than mine.
7. There’s this girl I know: who functions better after ten gins than before.
8. Once, at a bar: I escaped a bad date through a bathroom window. Really.
9. By noon, I’m usually: planning where to eat.
10. Last night: I had a beer, watched a bad movie and was in bed by 10.
11. If only I had: a million dollars. And a really huge wardrobe. And a Ferrari.
12. Next time I go to church: I still won't join in the prayers.
13. What worries me most: is the safety of my friends and family.
14. When I turn my head left I see: someone getting up to make me a cup of tea. Result.
15. When I turn my head right I see: my pal pretending to work.
16. You know I’m lying when: I go red and stutter. And talk too much.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: having the biggest ambition to own a delorian. And spokeydokeys.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Lady Macbeth. Controlling and with the tendency to go absolutely mental (not really, darling, if you're reading this)
19. By this time next year: I better have won the lottery.
20. A better name for me would be: Booze, shoes and tattoos - naturally.
21. I have a hard time understanding: religion.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: try to write my own essays.
23. You know I like you if: I invite you out for beers.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: the person who really did the work
25. Take my advice, never: reply to all
26. My ideal breakfast is: a bacon and egg sarnie with loads of tea
27. A song I love but do not have is: Iris, Goo Goo Dolls
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: eat some cheese.
29. Why won’t people: leave me alone when I'm mardy.
30. If you spend a night at my house: don't get in the way of my morning tea making.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: any family disaster. Otherwise, it'll go ahead come hell or high water.
32. The world could do without: Most of this year's big brother contestants.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat honey.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: the chick from Veronica Mars. She's suuuuper cool.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: this blog.
36. If I do anything well it’s: probably cos I've cheated.
37. I can’t help but: think that this questionnaire is getting really long.
38. I usually cry: at movies. And when I'm hungover. And when I'm feeling really petulant and annoying.
39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: invest in a big screen TV and a great DVD collection.
40. And by the way: if you take this test, you'll probably lose momentum around halfway.
Working Parent Loan Company
5 months ago