Friday 5 September 2008

Is Camden big enough for three Winehouses?




I've been a bit rubbish at keeping this thing updated recently. To be honest, there's not a great deal to report - outside of the usual shoe shopping (discovered that M&S makes some very reasonably priced, kinda nice, work shoes) and generally hanging out with friends and family - usually around a television or a pub table.

Last night saw the Summer party of the company where I work - and I thought it was worthy of a post to stick up some pics on here. There was kareoke and you had to dress as your favourite musician (in the loosest sense of the word - there was one Chesney Hawkes and a Britney in attendance). Had a bloody good time, despite feeling like my costume (I was vaguely trying to channel Courtney Love) was kind of half arsed. My friends Camellia, Chris, Sarah and Sam put me totally to shame with their outfits. Check us out.

No comments: